Recorded: Bach 846
Jackson Esq.
2006-07-24 23:02:47 UTC
I just recorded Bach's Prelude # 1 to the Well-Tempered Clavier (BWV
846): Listen here, then blast away:

Mark
2006-07-25 04:43:36 UTC
Post by Jackson Esq.
I just recorded Bach's Prelude # 1 to the Well-Tempered Clavier (BWV
What instrument are you playing here? It sort of sounded like a guitar.
There were some strange ups and downs in volume that I took as internet
variance. I tend to play the piece faster. The bass notes form the
phrases, which you seemed not to see. All the notes were there, so
that's good. Thanks.
Jackson Esq.
2006-07-25 05:31:05 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Jackson Esq.
I just recorded Bach's Prelude # 1 to the Well-Tempered Clavier (BWV
What instrument are you playing here? It sort of sounded like a guitar.
There were some strange ups and downs in volume that I took as internet
variance. I tend to play the piece faster. The bass notes form the
phrases, which you seemed not to see. All the notes were there, so
that's good. Thanks.
It's a classical guitar. I've recorded a second version which I think
is better, though it still has some flubs. Here:

I've working on straightening my right wrist, so in the future I'll
have a better tone.