Bach Festival '07: Dec. 24-31 on WKCR (NYC) + Internet
f***@aol.com
2007-12-23 23:21:16 UTC
WKCR, 89.9 FM in New York City (Columbia University radio) will again
in
2007 be broadcasting its yearly holiday-season Bach Festival. The
music
starts at 9:30am on Monday, December 24, and runs 24 hours a day,
ending
very late on Monday, December 31 (well actually 2:00am on Tuesday, in
the New Year, to be technical). This is a non-commercial station, so
there are no obnoxious interruptions. To look for more info (e.g.
playlist) as it becomes available, go to

http://www.wkcr.org/

To listen (anywhere in the world!) via the INTERNET, go to the above
link and click on "Live Broadcast". This will work with both slow
(e.g.
telephone) and fast connections. Please let me know of any problems
you
may encounter.

Best holiday wishes to all ...

--Tom